Summer 1989 Convergence Newsletter
The Convergence quarterly newsletter, a publication of the Christic Institute.
- Iran Contra Puzzle Unsolved: Why the lack of reform?
- La Penca Investigation Continues
- How Much Did George H.W. Bush Know about Iran-Contra? The Donald Gregg Nomination
- John Kerry: The Contras Smuggled Drugs
- Social Ministries Under Attack: Ted Shackley asks ex-CIA to Block Christic Funds
- Drama in Robeson County, North Carolina: The Defense of Timothy Jacobs
- US Govt. Deports 11,000 Navajos
- Christic Inauguration Concert: Michelle Shocked, Graham Nash, David Crosby, Kris Kristofferson, Bobcat Goldthwait